A house in Florida needs a lot of 'care'. The high temperatures and the humid climate made the house hard. In addition to the prescribed maintenance work, there is also much that is necessary for a good living environment.
Regular maintenance work at the Villa Sunshine Garden:
- Cleaning the complete house after each stay of a guest
- Weekly control of the pool (Pool-Boy). This includes the control of the water quality.
- Bi-weekly pest control outside the house.
- Four times a year a pest control in the house.
- Every two weeks the lawn is mowed. If necessary, the trees are 'cut'.
- Every month, the water treatment plant is maintained.
- The air conditioning is maintained twice a year.
All these activities are designed to make your stay in the villa as comfortable as possible.